Routinely meeting multiple dimensional tolerances of +/- 0.002 in. on complete parts, Methode engineers are experts in machining copper and aluminum bus bars. Our capabilities in combination with Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) and wire Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) technologies allow us to provide virtually any feature or shape, as well as design and manufacture our own Go/No-Go test fixtures. To meet the growing demand for precision machined bus bars, all three of Methode's worldwide manufacturing facilities have full in-house machining capabilities.
- Experts at machining copper and aluminum
- Machine insulation materials including GP03 and FR4 to create creepage barriers, shrouds and separators
- Meet better than +/- 0.002 in. tolerance on complex parts
- Machine fine details such as dovetails used to retain louver contact systems
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) verifies dimensions
Custom EngineeringMethode engineers will completely design the machined bus bars and provide CAD models for customer approval.
Many Material OptionsExperts in machining copper and aluminum, our engineers are also proficient in machining FR4 and GP03 insulation materials.
PrecisionUsing our latest CMM measurement equipment, Methode will meet and verify our customers' tight dimensional requirements.
Our precision machined bus bars offer louvered connections to provide minimal voltage drop for test equipment.
High Power/Low Voltage
Methode can design and manufacture pluggable high power bus bars for low-voltage computer systems.
Methode offers radar array precision machined bus bar solutions designed for aircrafts