The PowerRail® 2000A is an easy-to-install bus bar and cable-interconnect system that is capable of rapid connect and disconnect, increasing equipment uptime. Offering higher capacity than the PowerRail 200A and PowerRail 750A, the PowerRail 2000A is available in one- or two-conductor models in lengths ranging from 2 in. to 6 ft. Custom PowerRail 2000A systems can be designed with a variety of interconnect options and three or more conductors to meet specific application needs.
- Continuous power over full rail
- Ease of installation
- Adjustable mounting ears for assembly flexibility
- Available in standard one or two rails and scalable to four rails
- Rails available in black, red, gray or blue
- Cost effective
- High power density
- Eliminates discrete connectors
- Cable or bus bar connections available for input and/or output
- High-power pluggable bus bar
You Might Also Consider
Bus BarsMethode can design and create bus bars using a variety of materials, insulation and plating to meet your exact needs.