The PowerRail® 750A is an easy-to-install bus bar and cable-interconnect system that is capable of rapid connection and disconnection, and increases equipment uptime. The PowerRail is available in one- or two-rail standard models of varying lengths, from 2 in. to 6 ft. Multiple interconnect options and rail systems are also available and can be customized for a wide range of voltage applications.
- Continuous power over full rail
- Ease of installation
- Adjustable mounting ears for assembly flexibility
- Available in standard one or two rails and scalable to four rails
- Rails available in black, red, gray or blue
- Cost effective
- High power density
- Eliminates discrete connectors
- Cable or bus bar connections available for input and/or output
- High-power pluggable bus bar
Case Studies & Testimonials
750A Backbone Bus Bar for a High-Powered ServerA new, high-powered server required a 750A bus bar to connect redundant power supplies, battery backup modules and many shelf modules.
You Might Also Consider
Bus BarsMethode can design and create bus bars using a variety of materials, insulation and plating to meet your exact needs.