SCR CLAMP ASSEMBLY KITS
Methode manufactures a variety of liquid-cooled chill blocks used in pressure-mounted SCR devices from 33mm to 100mm in diameter. These items are stocked, offering the shortest lead times in the industry. All liquid-cooled copper chill blocks come nickel-plated and, together with our SCR clamp products, offer a complete solution for your thermal needs. For a complete list of Chill Blocks, see the Technical Library below.
- Standard copper chill block designs from 1in. (25.44mm) to 4 in. (101.66mm) square
- All chill blocks are nickel-plated
- Brazed-hose fittings, Barbed-NPT fittings or customer-specific hose fittings available
- All chill blocks come with SCR locating pins
- Consumes smaller volume than finned heat sinks
- Thermal modeling available to optimize performance